Thursday, October 25, 2012

Phone Help?!?!?!

So I am just posting this all over to see if someone, anyone, may have words of wisdom to offer.

I am ready to scream - throw the phone across the room and see how well it shatters against the wall, etc.

I have a Samsung Galaxy II. Got it in February. I am with Sprint and have been for 14 years (if for any reason this information is needed). I HATE this phone...have not liked it since the beginning, but missed the window to return it and decided to stick it out since I have all my other gadgets (laptop, kindle fire, iPod Touch and the big fancy camera) too. I stopped into the BB store where I originally got it and asked what my options were outside of paying full price for a new phone. They could send it out for a refurbished. Is that my best option right now? Am I going to get another Galaxy only to discover it isn't just my particular phone but all Galaxies are horrible? I decided I may as well hold on to it...primarily because of the pictures/videos even though they all automatically upload to photobucket with the app. However, this morning, it has pretty much died. Dead. Totally. Well, not completely, the screen shows 'Samsung Galaxy S II' and I am guessing it will until the battery dies (which, if history repeats itself, shouldn't take too long).

What would you do? What should I do? Outside of getting this replaced with a refurbished phone since I have about a year and a half before I qualify for an upgrade, where can I legitimately purchase a new phone for some not so exorbitant price?

No comments:

Post a Comment