Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I feel the need to write something...

Something.

I kid.

Watching a horrible baseball game is making me nuts.

I keep starting a post...and then change my mind.  I should go to bed, but I can't.  I've already done the dishes, started a load of laundry.  And then returned to my seat in front of the my laptop trying to avoid glancing at the tv and watching this absolutely horrible baseball game.  

Some observations:
  • Valverde just needs to sit out the rest of the series.  
  • Verlander needs to be banned from all contact with Kate Upton until the off-season.  Yes, I am taking the popular stance of blaming her for any crappy outing he may have.
  • While I dug long hair on guys when I was in high school, that was *ahem* 20+ years ago and I seriously want to run out on to the field in San Fran with a pair of scissors!
On a side note, totally unrelated to baseball or sports in general:  what the hell is up with the mouths of certain high profile Republican women???  I'm referring to Sarah Pailin and Ann Coulter.  Can't someone put a muzzle on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment