Monday, September 24, 2012

product review - Jaybird Bluetooth Earbuds

IMG_20120923_101026_zps993bf9f3, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
20120816_082236

Jaybird website

Love love LOVE these!  I have always had a problem with catching the wire for my earbuds on EVERYTHING!  Annoying as hell when you're trying to get a decent workout in!  And then, secondary to the catching on everything problem, I have always had a problem with the fit of earbuds.  Just didn't work well for me.  My husband bought a pair for himself a couple of months ago and I tried his on for size...from that moment on, I wanted them.  I went to Best Buy and bought a new nano in anticipation of eventually buying these for myself.  Instead of that happening, my husband surprised me with my own pair for our anniversary!  Only problem?  couldn't find a BT adaptor for my new nano.  Ended up returning the nano and getting an iPod Touch.

The earbuds have worked awesome.  No cord to catch on things, no problem with fit.  And actually, I do not need to have my iPod on my body...I have left it on a machine and walked away to get something to wipe it down and never lost the music.  The only downfall?  After about 4 days max, I need to charge.  I have forgotten a few times and have been left music-free for my workout.  Not good.

2 comments:

  1. It’s good to hear that you enjoyed your music experience with these pair of wireless earbuds, Sunidaze. I think wireless earbuds have great advantage because wired ones can be a little irritating when they get tangled.

    Freeman Dundas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! jaybird x2 vs x3

    ReplyDelete