Friday, October 5, 2012

My letter to Jaybird this morning

Good morning!  I am writing to you in regards to the wireless bluetooth earbuds my husband bought me for our anniversary in August.  Since late spring, I have been on a mission to get in shape, lose weight, etc.  I am in the gym 5-6 days a week, and must have music to workout.  I had been having multiple issues with regular (wired) earbuds in that I could never get a good fit and catching the wire on EVERYTHING.  My husband bought a pair of jaybirds for himself, I loved them and he bought me a pair for our anniversary.  THis is a product I want to love...it is what I want, what I need.  I even bought a new ipod touch as my nano was not bluetooth equipped.  Well...this product I want to love is not working the way I believe it should.  The earbuds don't seem to hold a charge.  At all.  Unless I unplug them seconds before I workout, I can forget them working for me.  Yesterday, I charged them right before working out...45-50 minutes (lunch break) they were in use.  I went to use them this morning.  Dead.  I tried to use my husbands instead as they were charged but not used yesterday.  Dead.  What is going on here?  Please help.  I WANT to love these, but they need to work in order for me to do so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment