Thursday, November 15, 2012

We are on the verge of the holiday season...

The worst time of the year.  I don't so much have to worry about the family get togethers and such...but still.  It is the busiest time of the year at work.  There seem to be more goodies all around and more to come as everyone starts to flex their baking muscles.  It just seems I don't have the time I need to spend at the gym nor the will power to turn down most of what crosses my path.  I seem to have gotten off track over the past few weeks, but I am hoping that by putting it in black and white right here - putting it out there on the internet - I can get myself back on track...I can right this wrong before it goes too wrong...  I am lucky that I have a husband that understands my need to get/keep in shape, I just wish his schedule worked better with mine.  And I wish I didn't have the guilt I do at spending so much time away from Stella by going to the gym outside of my normal hours.  It is so hard...but I need to do this.  For me.  Not or anyone else...just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment