Friday, November 23, 2012

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Ours ended up being quite low key.  Stella hasn't been 100% this week (they have the cornucopia of illnesses at daycare right now) and didn't want to deal with that out and about.  Not only that, but my husband had the not so fun night at work Wednesday night/Thursday morning (he's a cop...biggest bar night of the year...people do not respect cops (nor themselves apparently) these days).  And he ran a 5k when he got home yesterday morning.  We didn't see my mom because she wanted to keep the peace at home (Dad's an ass and it is has been at least 5 years since I've last seen or talked to him).  Mother in law is in Atlanta for the holidays.  We could have gone to Shawn's aunt's house...but it was an early dinner and he was out until late afternoon and my family just doesn't do anything as a group anymore.  So it was just my little family.  I actually cooked (pre-seasoned pork loan, stuffing out of a box, corn from a can and mashed cauliflower (actually pretty good).  It was enough for us...especially since we don't want to overdo it when both my husband and I are working on our fitness goals.  I did have to run to McDonald's after for dessert (a hot fudge sundae...the least offense calorie-wise).   Stella enjoying her dinner:
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App


No comments:

Post a Comment