Wednesday, November 21, 2012

reviews: some new workout clothes

I picked up these last week at Old Navy:
IMG_20121117_145956
Clearance. $7. Love them. Compression capris. Website says $19.99 but found them at the store for $6.99. I don't have any other compression anything workout wear and I really like. Seems to keep all the...excess...from moving around. Very comfy. Thicker than the non-compression stuff.  I wore them tonight for my kettle bell and spin classes and they were great (my shoulder, however, is apparently a different story). I may try other items from the ON Active collection. Maybe I can finally find a sports bra that truly works like I want it to. Which brings me to this:

Moving Comfort Women's C/D Cup Vixen Sports Bra - Dick's Sporting Goods
I have been struggling finding a sports bra that works for me.  Especially post-baby, after weight loss/body changes, etc.  My bra size has gone from a high of 40E when pregnant to it's pre-pregnancy size of 38DD to most recently sized at 34DD (I think I am going to get resized in a few weeks).  I bought the above bra (Moving Comfort Vixen) about a month ago after getting some recs.  As a whole, it's not too bad...better than everything I currently had on hand...and for the most part and my activity, I guess it does work well.  However, when doing jump jacks or the like, there is still more movement than I'd like.  Not nearly as bad as with the other styles/brands I've tried, but not perfect either.  I will continue my search for the perfect (for me) sports bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment