Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Exhausted.

Yep...that is me.  Totally flipping exhausted.  So much overtime for the past couple of weeks and today was the day.  Actually just one of the days - but the main day that has been my primary source of overtime for the past couple of weeks...  My company's annual silent auction - it has been my 'baby' for the past couple of years.  It has absolutely worn me out, but at the same time has renewed my appreciation for my husband.  He has definitely stepped up with Stella duty since I haven't hardly been home during her awake hours...leaving before she gets up, getting home just in time to get her to bed.  Time away from her over the long weekend to get stuff done for the auction (and had to spend a couple of hours at the laundromat Sunday thanks to a dryer that gave up on life a week ago).  He has been a saint...and I think she is definitely becoming a Daddy's girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment