Saturday, January 19, 2013

I've been cooking!

Yes...cooking...I put out 3 meals this past week!  Oh...and breakfast this morning! vNow...that may not seem like much to many people...but for me, it is.  I am not a domestic goddess...nor do I resemble one in any way, shape, or form.  I am not a fan of cooking, I don't keep the tidiest house, I don't have a sewing machine on hand to repair or even make my own clothes (or Stella's)...I just don't do any of that.  I am NOT Molly Homemaker.

But back to the cooking thing.  I am attempting to point us (or, at least me) more in the direction of a paleo diet (but I hate the word diet).  What is paleo?  I'm not going into great detail here, I'll let Wiki handle that:  Paleo Diet.  In this house, we've always been big on prepackaged food, fast food, food of convenience.  However, as anyway who has looked at this blog realizes, my husband and I are both on a fitness kick and have been for about a year now.  So I bought myself some paleo cookbooks, downloaded a few more on my kindle as well as an additional app.  The following is a sampling of what I've been doing (as well as the cookbooks):


The dishes have been surprisingly simple (remember...I don't cook) and taste really really good!  I've got a list of meals for the next week already put together so I can head to the store tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment