Saturday, December 29, 2012

yes, I'm slacking on the blog...

I have a couple of drafts started even...started a few weeks ago...and just haven't finished them.

So this is my update...

Christmas has now come and gone - Stella is now the proud new owner of a play kitchen:
It appears to be quite the hit!

The husband made out pretty good, too - the highlights being an iPhone 5 and a Garmin 910xt (for the whole triathlon training thing).  I didn't do so bad myself - a new Kindle Fire HD and a new lens for the good camera are the highlights!  

Still doing the gym/weight loss thing/body changing thing.  Getting it in as much as possible.  Bought lots of new gym clothes recently - a couple of pairs of compression pants from Old Navy (since I liked the first pair so much), some new tees, a couple of new sports bras I picked up at the Under Armor outlet (2/$30...it was actually a mistake, but they gave me that price anyway and I really really like them so bonus!).  
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I am getting geared up to start trying to tackle one of my big goals for 2013 - running.  I even bought new shoes for the occasion (supposed to arrive next week sometime - I ordered them online, free shipping, etc. and ending up paying at least $40 less for them than I would have at Dick's).    I am also looking to buy some kettlebells for home so I can do more here, spend less time in the gym so the husband can get more gym time/tri training time in.  I think I am also going to start blogging my workouts.  I have today's written down that I will likely get to a bit later tonight (after the Peanut has gone to bed since she has just gotten up from her nap).

On the work front - I get a new title change for the new year!  From Administrative Assistant to Human Resources Generalist.  No huge raise or an office or anything...but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment